Thursday, June 25, 2015

Teacher End-of-Year Gifts 2015

For our kindergartener's end-of-year teacher gifts, I saw a cute idea on Pinterest using EOS lip balms of which I happened to have new ones on hand! Perfect!

Here's how they turned out:


I used the free printable from The Suburban Mom blog and printed it out in colour on card stock. For the second card, I used the Flood Fill tool in Paint Shop Pro to change the flower colour. I then cut out the cards and circle using my handy exacto knife and the lip balms fit perfectly! On the back I had my son write the teacher's name and his name at the top, and I taped a Chapter's gift card to the bottom. Then I slipped them into large clear loot bags I had left over (from Walmart I believe), tied them with ribbon, and done! Quick, easy, and super cute.

Also from The Suburban Mom blog, I love this Thank You Teacher Free Printable for kids to fill out. Pinned that for the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment