Sunday, June 21, 2015

Father's Day Gift - Daddy's Candy Stache

This year's Father's Day gift was inspired by a few different Pinterest finds. Since his birthday is also in June, I like finding handmade gift ideas for the daddy in our house!


I really liked this Daddy Tackle Box full of candy idea, but since mine is not much of a fisherman, I picked up a hardware organizer (for nails, screws, etc) from our local Dollarama and left out the underwater theme. My son helped pick out candies we thought Daddy [and he] would like.


For the label on top, I enlarged this Daddy's Stache jar topper printable and stuck it on with double-sided tape.

To complete the "stache" theme, I found this free printable Father's Day card by Brightside Prints!


Happy Father's Day to all the dads and grandpas out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment